Top 50 Anxiety Quotes to Help Calm
Top 50 Anxiety Quotes to Help Calm, anxiety is difficult to discuss and even more difficult to live with. If you’re hoping to find a way to ease your anxiousness and decompress from the thoughts stirring around your mind, these anxiety quotes will help you find some much-needed release when you feel as if you’re spinning out of control.
Empowering quotes like the ones below act like mini therapy sessions. When you read a quote and it feels good, gives you hope, or eases your worries, that quote is good for you. One mantra that can help is, If that happens, I’ll find a way to deal with it. Trusting that you’ll have the resources you need when you need them reduces worry and helps you enjoy today. Here is our collection of inspirational, calm, and uplifting anxiety quotes, anxiety sayings, and anxiety proverbs to encourage you when facing it.
Anxiety Quotes to Help Relax Your Mind and Ease Fears
1. It’s not time to worry yet. Harper Lee
2. Anxiety is the hand maiden of creativity. T. S. Eliot
3. Act the way that you want to feel. Gretchen Rubin
4. We acquire the strength we have overcome. Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom. Søren Kierkegaard
6. Worry in the dark can make it even darker. Camron Wright
7. Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety. Plato
8. Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself. Samuel Butler
9. If you’re going through hell keep going. Winston Churchill
10. I know what it’s like to be afraid of your own mind. Dr.Reid Beklemek İle İlgili Sözler
Anxiety quotes to make you calm
11. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. Walter Anderson
13. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
14. Present fears are less than horrible imaginings.William Shakespeare
15. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. Jon Kabat-Zinn
16. It’s not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it. Hans Selye
17. Do what you can, with what you’ve got, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
18. Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. Ana Monnar
19. It ain’t no use putting up your umbrella till it rains! Alice Caldwell Rice
20. Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anxiety quotes to help ease your fears
21. There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind. C. S. Lewis
22. What else does anxiety about the future bring you but sorrow upon sorrow? Thomas a Kempis Kuzen için doğum günü mesajları
23. Everything you have ever wanted, is sitting on the other side of fear. George Addair
24. While fear depletes power, faith gives wings for the soul’s elevation. T.F. Hodge
25. Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be. Sonia Ricotte
26. I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
27. Nothing is permanent in this wicked world not even our troubles. Charlie Chaplin
28. Everyone must imagine his own snakes because no one else’s snakes can ever be as awful. Tove Jansson
29. No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself. Virginia Woolf
30. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come. Zig Ziglar
Also read these insightful quotes about insanity that will help you stay sane in the chaos that is life.
Anxiety quotes to help you cope
31. Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming. Robert Tew Racon Sözler
32. You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway. Steve Maraboli
33. Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side. Heather Stillufsen
34. He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life. Shannon L. Alder
35. Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor. Thich Nhat Hanh
36. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. William James
37. My anxiety doesn’t come from thinking about the future but from wanting to control it.Hugh Prather
38. You don’t have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.Dan Millman
39. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.William S. Burroughs
40. Rule number one: Don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two: It’s all small stuff.Robert S. Eliot
Inspirational anxiety quotes to help free your mind
41. Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. Benjamin Franklin
42. Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it. Khalil Gibran
43. You have a treasure within you that is infinitely greater than anything the world can offer. Eckhart Tolle
44. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength. Charles Spurgeon
45. You cannot always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside. Wayne Dyer
46. Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries. Astrid Alauda
47. You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside. Wayne Dyer
48. Anxiety’s like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you very far. Jodi Picoult
49. We live only a few conscious decades, and we fret ourselves enough for several lifetimes. Christopher Hitchens
50. He felt like normal. Filled with anxiety, dread, sure. But even that wasn’t unusual… John Ajvide Lindqvist
Which are your favorite anxiety quotes?
Anxiety is a normal experience. With all the challenges and events that characterize life, we are all bound to experience anxiety at some point.
You’ve probably noticed that some people don’t worry as much
as you do. This leads many people to think that the other person is stronger
than they are. The truth is that the other person just thinks differently.
We’re not referring to intelligence or education. It’s not about that. It’s
something much simpler and more accessible.
Almost everyone who thinks about the possibility of
something bad happening and then focuses on it will begin to feel anxious. Anxious
people often construct elaborate scenarios in their minds about the problems
that would happen if the bad thing occurs. But, because we’re not actually in
the situation, we can’t fix the problem. Researchers quantify anxiety as excessive
anticipatory responding under conditions of threat uncertainty. In plain English, you’re trying to
solve a problem before it exists.
An adjustment in the way you think can ease anxiety. Instead of trying to solve a problem that does not yet exist, focus on the skills you will bring with you to the future.
If you perceive yourself as lacking the skills you’ll need, work on developing
them so you feel more prepared for the future. Asking yourself what you can do
now helps you focus on things you can control.
Anxiety can also be beneficial. It can bring you the motivation to accomplish your goals and it can help you identify potential threats and hardships. Hopefully, these anxiety quotes have helped calm your mind and given you the courage to deal with your anxiety and fears.
Did you enjoy these anxiety quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? Tell us in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about it.