Top 140 Relationship Quotes Celebrating True Love
Top 140 Relationship Quotes Celebrating True Love, whether you’ve been together for a short time or a long time, these inspirational relationship quotes will remind you of just how amazing your special person is in your life.
Read on and don’t forget to share these cute love quotes and sayings with them, too!
The ones that last and that make us wonder why we stopped and took notice, are because there is something about them that resonates and rings true to our core.
Here are some inspirational love relationship quotes that will hopefully stop and make you think why you fell in love with this person in the first place, why you want to be the best version of yourself in this relationship, and inspire you to love harder.
While many of us may find quotes cutesy or boringly cliché, there are many that have stood up the test of time or struck a chord within.
These quotes about relationships have significance because they relate to us on a personal, deeper level. Something that pushes us to want to be better, do better, act better, or think better. When it comes to our relationships, nothing rings truer than these concepts.
Don’t forget to also read our collection of cute crush quotes on the power of love at first site. We also have a variety of i love you quotes and missing someone quotes that will provide you with the perfect thing to say to that person you can’t stop thinking about.
Inspirational Relationship Quotes
1. All relationships go through hell, real ones get through it.
2. The moment you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.
3. The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in.
4. Don’t let someone to change who you are, to become what they need.
5. Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
6. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
7. He can’t read your mind. So take a moment to let him know how you really feel.
8. We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
9. A perfect relationship is not perfect, it’s just that both people never gave up.
10. The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone.
Don’t forget to use these pubg quotes to make your feelings known.
11. Sometimes you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.
12. It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down. What matters is who made you smile again.
13. No matter how busy a person’s day may be, if they really care, they will always find time for you.
14. Whether it is a friendship or a relationship, all bonds are built on trust. Without it, you have nothing.
15. A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.
16. I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it. Art Williams
17. Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.
18. Apologizing does not mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
19. There is no challenge strong enough to destroy your marriage as long as you are both willing to stop fighting against each other, and start fighting for each other. Dave Willis
20. You can’t just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships are not great because they have no problems. They are great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.
Also read these manzara sözleri and modern romance.
Relationship quotes to inspire your love
21. Assumptions are the termites of relationships.— Henry Winkler
22. We were together even when we were apart. Shannon A. Thompson
23. We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Allan Poe
24. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
25. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges. Joseph F. Newton
26. Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up. ― Patti Callahan Henry
27. True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another. John, from Wedding Crashers
28. Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley
29. Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person. Gloria Steinem
30. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable. ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
You might also like these ay ile ilgili sözler.
Relationship quotes to strengthen your relationship
31. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Audrey Hepburn
32. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.– Sophocles
33. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.– Walter Winchell
34. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Mahatma Gandhi
35. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are. ― Donald Miller
36. They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.— Carl W. Buechner
37. When you don’t talk, there’s a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said. ― Catherine Gilbert Murdock
38. We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all. Eleanor Roosevelt
39. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
40. In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to. Robert Brault
Relationship quotes to nourish your soul
41. Forgiveness is the oil of all relationships.
42. No road is long with good company.— Turkish Proverb
43. Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different. Sue Zhao
44. Lose your pride for your love. But never lose your love just because of your pride.
45. Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting. Unknown
46. If you don’t value yourself, then you will always be attracted to people who don’t value you either.
47. The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum. Mandy Hale
48. Don’t take your frustrations out on your partner. They should be the one person you can go to and feel at peace.
49. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. Carl Jung
50. Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate.— Albert Schweitzer
Inspirational love relationship quotes
51. Don’t try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone.
52. Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it’s a choice. Fawn Weaver
53. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. Carroll Bryant
54. Deep in your wounds are seeds, waiting to grow beautiful flowers. Niti Majethia
55. Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence. Vincent Van Gogh
56. A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
57. Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person. Kermit the Frog
58. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind/And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. William Shakespeare
59. If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling that love actually is all around. The Prime Minister, from Love, Actually
60. A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.
Quotes about relationships
61. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust
62. Relationships include: fights, jealousy, arguments, faith, tears, disagreements, but a real relationship fights through all that with love.
63. You’re more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings. Kathleen, from You’ve Got Mail
64. If you live to be one hundred, I want to live a hundred minus one day, so I would never have to live a day without you. A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
65. So long as there is a little real friendship and a desire to help each other that is sufficient. Nathan Bisrizki
66. You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you. Ella December
67. In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to. Robert Breault
68. Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.— Swedish Proverb
69. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.— Andre Breton
70. Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.— Miles Franklin
Insightful relationship quotes
71. Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold. Zelda Fitzgerald
72. The intense happiness of our union is derived in a high degree from the perfect freedom with which we each follow and declare our own impressions.– George Eliot
73. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.– Oscar Wilde
74. Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need. Margaret Mead
75. The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. Neale Donald Walsch
76. A relationship requires a lot of work and commitment. Greta Scacchi
77. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. J.K. Rowling
78. The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship. Henry Cloud
79. You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words. Elizabeth Gilbert
80. We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence. Cornel West
Other inspirational relationship quotes
81. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard—they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
82. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands. Alexandra Penney
83. Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand. Emily Kimbrough
84. You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. Epicurus
85. Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough. Dinah Shore
86. Real giving is when we give to our spouses what’s important to them, whether we understand it, like it, agree with it, or not. Michele Weiner-Davis
87. What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? George Eliot
88. The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends. B. R. Ambedkar
89. To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship. Doménico Cieri Estrada
90. Relationships, marriages are ruined where one person continues to learn, develop and grow and the other person stands still. Catherine Pulsifer
Relationship quotes that will make your day
91. A loving heart is the truest wisdom. Charles Dickens
92. Do what you did in the beginning of the relationship and there won’t be an end. Anthony Robbins
93. Love alone can rekindle life. Henri Frederic Amiel
94. No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater. Sarah Dessen
95. Souls tend to go back to who feels like home. N. R. Heart
96. Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you. Mike Murdock
97. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Honore de Balzac
98. You’re my reflection, all I see is you. Justin Timberlake
99. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. David Tyson Gentry
100. The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are. Stephen R. Covey
Quotes about relationships and Love
101. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. Maya Angelou
102. When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete. Keith Sweat
103. Love is a game that two can play and both can win. Eva Gabor
104. For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. Stephanie Perkins
105. Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. Jeanna Moreau
106. It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting. Todd Ruthman
107. What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. Leo Buscaglia
108. In relationships, the little things are the big things. Stephen Covey
109. Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone and finding that that’s ok with them. Alain de Botton
110. Three things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die. Wiz Khalifa
Relationship quotes to inspire and teach
111. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand
112. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. –John Lennon
113. Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys. ― Nicholas Sparks
114. Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. Oprah
115. She was trouble. Chaos really. But her smile. Her smile dared me to fall in love with her. Atticus
116. Be patient and open-minded in your interactions with others; find the positive attributes that they possess. Roy T. Bennett
117. It’s a humbling thing when you find someone to love. Even better if you’ve been waiting your whole life. George Clooney
118. There’s no perfect relationship. All relationships are work. If you put in the work, you’ll reap the rewards. Jesse Metcalfe
119. Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me. Beyoncé
120. I love her and it is the beginning of everything. F. Scott Fitzgerald
Relationship quotes to enlighten you
121. Stick to the basics: Hold on to your family and friends—they will never go out of fashion. Niki Taylor
122. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasgow
123. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo. But what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Oprah Winfrey
124. If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson
125. Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you. Walter Winchell
126. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. Nicholas Sparks
127. Treasure your relationships, not your possessions. Anthony J. D’Angelo
128. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.-
129. Intense love does not measure, it just gives. Mother Teresa
130. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time. A.A. Milne
Relationship quotes to inspire you on your journey together
131. The biggest difference trust makes in any relationship and not just an intimate one is that you can relax, be open, be yourself. Mira Kirshenbaum
132. In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged. Hans Nouwens
133. Being good to yourself equates to having a positive relationship with yourself and higher self-esteem. Sophie Winters
134. Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits. Dee King
135. When you cultivate quality relationships, not only do you feel better and help your friends feel better, but you contribute to an increase of joy, love, and peace in the world. Tara Bianca
136. Beyond friendships adding to the list of improving life success and happiness, experts also assert that supportive relationships improve our odds of survival by fifty percent. Shasta Nelson
137. Don’t give up at the first signs of friction: only through clear communication, flexibility and willingness to adapt can you find a relationship that will weather the storms of life. Tom Miles
138. Our lack of attention means we don’t notice or we miss much that is going on and this affects our relationships. Anna Black
139. Forgiveness is essential for every kind of relationship we have. Barbara J Hunt
140. Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond. Alana Johnson
Which of these relationship quotes was your favorite?
Being in a loving relationship may be one of the strongest desires we have in this life. Being in love makes us feel connected and profoundly content and satisfied. Hopefully, these inspirational relationship quotes will help you keep the flame burning forever and ever!
Did you enjoy these love relationship quotes? Which of the quotes about relationships was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share and inspire your friends and followers.